Fair enough, I get what you mean now and now that I know what type of gamer you are I can see your point.
I myself am a mix between hardcore and emotional gamer, but it is usually generally the storyline and OST that gets me good vibes on games.
For instance when I first got FFX-2 I heard the emotional "Memory's of lightwave" being played and I instantly feel in love with that moment and that song, it brought a strange nostalgic feeling of older games and how good OST used to be in games, that being said I played the game and hated it was so bad lol.
I know it's your opinion and I respect that but I will explain why these things are like that within the storyline.
1.Umbrella like any other company that tread on the illegal side of business would go to any measures to capture or kill someone that has information of there Haynes crimes.
You got to remember she had vital information about them playing a role in the Raccoon city disaster.
Well they sent her to Rockfort because they could execute her there without the authority's knowing, locked her up and kill her on a remote island and thus keeping everything "hush,hush"
2. Remember in Resident Evil 1 Wesker had inject himself with the T-virus because he had the perfect biology to bind with the virus and give him "god like" powers.
That is the reason he did not die when ravaged by the Tyrant in RE1 and that is also how he could escape in time before the mansion exploded.
This was all detailed in the Resident Evil storyline, you can read up on the official storyline by reading the Resident Evil archives book.
3. She was a basically a Tyrant, she had bonded perfect with the veronica virus and that is how she was mutated, archives will tell you in detail about the veronica virus.
4.I think that is meant to portray rich aristocrats and how close they usually are, some aristocratic family's are even said to practise incest so that there pure bloodline will not be tainted and will be kept pure.
There is rumours of the British royal family doing this at one point in time.
In fact now that I think about it, Code Veronica is probably going with the notion and that's why the Ashford family where all British.
5. No comment, probably because your on a island that is home to posh billionaires, they usually live around opera music lol
6.That's what makes him amazing because he is a delusion and creepy man.
I mean come on ! What is more scary than a cross-dressing, rifle wielding, aristocrat with a ridiculous laugh.
7.It is always good in games to get a back story on new appearances, the further back they go the better as this links together previous titles and storyline and even though the Ashford family have a strange
family past, they play the biggest role in Resident Evil.
8.Now looking back on Resident Evil past, umbrella like to keep things very secretive by any means and they build these out of the ordinary things so that people of coarse wouldn't suspect that that over day object hides a hidden secret, but I do agree with you, it was a little silly.
9. He was only 17 years of age, hence why his voice hadn't properly broke yet.
I did get kind of annoyed at how squeaky it was though, but kudos to him as he got the gorgeous Claire's attention
10. She a bioweapon so anything goes even if it is a little ridiculous lol
11. He actually only done that when they where in mid-escape and he know they where getting away.
Logical move to do was capture of kill them by crashing them on another secret Umbrella base.
12. That's just games/movies for you, if it where real life it realistically would have blown up on impact killing them both.
13.How else would you get to Antarctica lol ?
14. Chris is battle hardened with first hand experience and he was going in covert op's style.
There was no need for anyone else and he did plan and meet up with Rodrigo Juan Raval.